As per the decision of the 121st HRC meeting held on 25 November 2019, the Drug Regulatory Authority (DRA) is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Chief Regulatory Officer as detailed below:
|Sl. #||Position Title||Position Level||Slots||Minimum Qualification||Agency|
|1.||Chief Regulatory Officer||P1 A||2||Bachelors in Pharmacy or relevant field||Inspection Division and Post Marketing Control Division, DRA, Thimphu|
Interested in-service civil servants under superstructure Technical Service (Medical and Health Services Group) fulfilling eligibility criteria under Section 13.7.4 of the BCSR 2018 may apply for the above post.
Application with the following documents must be submitted to the Drug Regulatory Authority, Thimphu latest by 18 December 2019:
1. Curriculum vitae (CSIS generated copy) assured with accuracy,
2. Valid security clearance,
3. Valid audit clearance,
4. Moderation score or IWP rating for the last two years: 2017-18 and 2018-19 (copy),
5. Certificates of merits/achievements if any (copy),
6. Academic/training certificates & transcripts (copy),
7. NOC from the working agency (original).
For the short listing and selection, applicants with experience in relevant fields will be given preference. The shortlisted applicants will be notified through email and DRA website along with date, time and venue of the interview.
For any clarification, please call DRA at 337074/337075 during office hours.
September 9th, 2021
July 12th, 2021
June 28th, 2021
June 14th, 2021
June 3rd, 2021
May 17th, 2021