The Administration and Finance Section provides secretarial support in order to advance the agency’s mission, vision, and values by providing excellent, timely, and cost-effective service.The AFS is responsible for the management of administrative, financial and human resource related issues.
There are three Units under the Section with specific responsibilities:
- Provide day to day administrative support services .
- Effectively carry out the administration, property management/maintenance and procurement of office materials.
- Develop strategic HR Development & Management Plan for the agency in consultation with other relevant officials and implement it.
- Take care of matters concerning attendance, discipline, leave of absence, appointment, promotion, transfer and other personal movements.
- Monitor the proper use of the Pool vehicles for protocol and officials purposes.
- Provide procurement services to all the staff and prepare tender documents.
- Ensure that funds are utilized and managed according to the budget appropriations and that the allocation of expenditure is appropriate.
- Submits and finalizes annual budget proposal discussions by coordinating meetings between the divisions in the agency.
- Ensure that accounting procedures and internal control systems are exercised at all times.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate auditing through production of all records and evidences.
- Providing technical support in coordinating and implementing projects and/or programmes and assist in assist in coordinating proposals for acquisition, development and implementation of IT systems.
- Assist in designing and maintaining physical network architecture and infrastructure and ensuring stable connection to internet.
- Developing, implementing, reviewing and maintaining computer-based information systems
- Coordinate the planning, maintenance and accessibility of the website content in a way that ensures consistency of the websites look and feel.
List Of Staffs in Administration and Finance Section
|Sl. No.||Name||Designation||Contact No.|
|1.||Karma||Administrative Assistant||337074/337075 Ext 2006|
|2.||Tashi Namgay||Accountant||337074/337075 Ext 2003|
|3.||Sangay Peldon||Office Assistant||337074/337075 Ext.2004|
|4.||Thinley Dorji||ICT Associate||337074/337075 Ext.2013|
|5.||Tashi Yangzom||PA to Drug Controller||337074/337075 Ext.2002|